If your customers love style, quality, great value, and lightweight comfort in their baby carriers, then Wrapsody baby carriers are perfect for your business. Whether you own a retail shop or you are a doula, midwife, physical therapist, or other kind of professional working with pregnant mothers and families of newborns, we can help you deliver a great carrier to your customers.
It is our vision to share the joy of babywearing with every family, everywhere, because at Wrapsody, we believe that babywearing is a keystone of connected, free parenting, and connected, free parenting is a keystone of joyful childhood.
If you believe, as we do, that well-connected families lay the foundation of a connected, strong, and healthy society, then let’s work together to bring Wrapsody baby carriers to your customers and make the world a better place, one family at at a time.
Wrapsody is Good for your Business
At Wrapsody, we take partnerships with our Authorized Retail Dealers very seriously. When you succeed, we succeed. With that in mind, we offer the following benefits to our retailers.
- Exclusive Facebook group where our retailers can share ideas, receive customer referrals, and stay up-to-date on the latest product news. Wrapsody is tied into some great online business networks and often shares business-building ideas in the Facebook group.
- Professional, on-brand, high resolution photos for use in showcasing our products.
- Charts and graphs to help retailers educate customers about Wrapsody products and baby carriers, generally.
- Wrapsody is a member of the BCIA (actually, Kristi founded the organization) and stays up-to-date on all matters regarding compliance. (If you sell baby carriers and you are not familiar with the BCIA, you should check it out and strongly consider membership.)
- Fashion-forward colorways to please a variety of customer styles.
- Great looking packaging that will look fantastic hanging, in a basket on a shelf, or anywhere.
- Low minimums for opening orders and even smaller minimums for reorders to support our boutique retailers.
- Twelve years of experience, which have taught us that listening to our customers is always our first priority!
- A commitment to pricing and marketing policies that keep our retailers’ interests at the forefront.
If you’re ready to apply to become an Authorized Retailer for Wrapsody baby carriers (we also accept retailers who wish to retail our accessories only), then fill our our wholesale application form at the bottom of this page!
Information about our Products and Authorized Retailer Program
Download our complete Wholesale Terms and Conditions (PDF, 212 kb)
Download our 2017 Wholesale Catalog (PDF, 16 pages, 8 mb)
View our media kit and “about” to learn more about our company in general.