Kristen DeRocha, the founder of Hotslings and one of the powerhouses of the early twenty-first century babywearing industry, was my first business mentor and an incredible friend during my 2005 divorce, which spurred the growth of this company. Without her influence, there may never have been a Wrapsody Stretch-Hybrid wrap — so who better to name this teaching wrap after than her?
One tail is blue. One tail is green. The center pocket is a beautiful purple. And the Wrapsody dandelion dances whimsically along only one rail of this wrap, carefully designed for teaching babywearing. Perfect to wear on its own merit, this will also make a fantastic addition to a teaching stash, sling library, or enthusiast collection.
Our Kristen Stretch-Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
The tri-color design of this first-of-its-kind stretchy teaching wrap will suit almost any coloring or style.