My half sister, Jennifer, was diagnosed with epilepsy when she was 10 months old. As time went on, she was additionally diagnosed with mental retardation and autism. My stepmother chose to relinquish custody to Virginia’s foster care system many years ago, and though she is now with a wonderful family, I have not seen her since. My oldest daughter helped me design this wrap to honor her and bring her spirit into my office and our home. $2 of the purchase price will be donated to CURE: Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy.
You work hard to balance your own needs with your family’s — our amazingly simply baby carrier offers you the perfect fit and the snuggly softness of your favorite t-shirt. Wrapsody’s Stretch-Hybrid carrier makes soothing your baby a natural part of your vibrant parenting lifestyle.
Our Jennifer Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
Gypsy Mama will donate $2 for each Jennifer wrap purchased to CURE: Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy.
You may also like…
These easy-to-use head wraps are made from the same beautiful, soft cotton as our Hybrid wraps.