This design, originally inspired by Jennifer Rosenberg in 2007, was finally brought to life by my passion for Zentangle and jewel tones. She’s named it “Anna” — “because I’ve known many women named Anne or Anna who I respect profoundly,” she said. Not only do her daughters both share this name, but the peacock connection comes from an Anna friend who “loves peacock designs to the point that she borrowed a peacock themed carrier from me for her wedding.”
You work hard to balance your own needs with your family’s — our amazingly simply baby carrier offers you the perfect fit and the snuggly softness of your favorite t-shirt. Wrapsody’s Stretch-Hybrid carrier makes soothing your baby a natural part of your vibrant parenting lifestyle.
Our Anna Stretch-Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
This design of abstract silvery-golden feathers seems to shimmer against the rich jewel-tones of this peacock-inspired wrap.
You may also like…
These easy-to-use head wraps are made from the same beautiful, soft cotton as our Hybrid wraps.