Ring Sling: Lily
We named “Lily” after one of our fair-haired office toddlers. The colors for this sling come straight from our best-selling stretch wrap, Aphrodite. At one edge of the ring sling is a regal, royal purple, and it transitions beautifully to a dappled grey at the other edge. The colors are subtle and beautiful, a splash of color in a lovely neutral wrap that will look great on everyone, but especially those who love greys!
Wrapsody has teamed up with Sleeping Baby Productions, a leading ring sling manufacturer, to bring you a brilliant ring sling experience.
Our lightweight, strong ring sling offers breathability without compromising support. Our Artisan Ring Sling offers you a beautiful seat for your baby or toddler both for quick up-and-down errands or for longer carrying adventures!
Our Lily Artisan Ring Sling:
- Comfort channels move your child’s weight to the body structures best suited for carrying!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from a cotton/linen blend that does the heavy lifting, softening over time.
- Lightweight fabric prevents overheating or feeling “weighted down.”
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Smaller-than-average rings comfortably fit short torsos and narrow shoulders as well as broad-shouldered or taller torsos.
- Rings are sourced from SlingRings(tm), the safest, most beautiful sling rings in the world.
- Fairly traded
What’s special about the fabric blend of the Wrapsody Artisan Ring Sling?
- Linen has a high tensile strength but little elasticity. Cotton adds elasticity or “huggability” to the fabric.
- Linen has been shown to keep people 3-4 degrees cooler than cotton in hot weather, but linen can be stiff. The blend combines temperature regulation with a lovely fabric hand.
- Linen has a natural light-reflective luster and silkiness that adds beauty to natural cotton.
- Linen is smooth and crisp. Adding cotton adds “cush,” adding support on the shoulders to the crisp, cool sensation of the linen fibers.
- Blending cotton with linen reduces wrinkling and creasing and increases fabric longevity.
- Linen resists dirt, stains, and shrinkage.
- Blending linen with cotton causes it to feel comfortable and dry even when slightly damp due to the way it absorbs moisture, such as drool.