“Sterling” was the winning entry in our Winter 2010 design contest. It was designed by Colleen Rivera as a beautiful gradation wrap that echoed the impression moonlight leaves on a midnight ocean. A really fun feature of this colorway: The “look” of the wrap will change dramatically depending on whether you emphasize the silvery center or the charcoal-colored edges. You can even shift the way the wrap sits while wearing it, changing the look effortlessly.
You work hard to balance your own needs with your family’s — our amazingly simply baby carrier offers you the perfect fit and the snuggly softness of your favorite t-shirt. Wrapsody’s Hybrid carrier makes soothing your baby a natural part of your vibrant parenting lifestyle.
Our Sterling Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded