Hybrid: Vesta (retiring; clearanced)
The Vesta wrap was designed with Vesta the woman. She and her family continue to live with her diagnosis of ALS, and she has offered me permission to run this wrap as a fundraiser for her family. It seems fitting to launch the wrap just as she’s celebrating the Day of the Dead with her husband and daughter.
This special edition wrap was designed to raise funds for Vesta Garcia. It is a marriage of Vesta’s impeccable aesthetic and Wrapsody’s batik designs. You can feel good about tying together a beautiful fundraiser with an almost-as-beautiful wrap. To learn more about the fundraiser and its impetus, follow this link. If you’d like to learn even more, you can read our blog post about Vesta, her diagnosis, and some of her life’s accomplishments.
Our Vesta Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
It’s super thin and glides easily, breathable … it’s definitely something that’s permastash around here! ~Donna M., via Love in Motion Facebook group